So, I thought I would get on Blogger and see what kind of trouble I can get into. For some reason I can piss people off without even trying. (It is a gift.) Now I am someone who is terrified of writing. Why you ask? Well, I tend to write how I talk and sometimes my mouth gets way ahead of my thoughts and I am afraid that this effect may happen when I write. Just saying I seem a bit ADD to myself so I can only imagine to others, how I seem at times. :)
Just a little information about myself:
My family is my world, I am tragically addicted to SIMS3 game, I enjoy taking outdoor photos of just nature or with people. I think photoshop and paintshop are wonderful programs and I don't like apple products too much.
My favorite thing is playing my SIMS3 game on my laptop and and at the same time be on Facebook with my Toshiba tablet. :) Plus if I have a question about where to find something when I am playing SIMS Medieval I don't have to look it up on my phone I can just use my wonderfully pink tablet.
I enjoy good foods and like to take photos of all that I eat. I try really hard to make yummy good food at home too and I take photos of that as well.
The words that sum me up I think would be spiritual...fun loving...excitable...and easy going.

No comments:
Post a Comment